Pages

jeudi 13 août 2015

No comments, only wrath


5 commentaires:

  1. Alors priez pour retenir la colère de Dieu, pour aider la Sainte Vierge à retenir le bras de son Fils, Jésus.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awesome blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Bless you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I do not understand the question. Sorry. Any ware retailer will tell U.

      Supprimer